Congratulations to Dr. Davids on his promotion to Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and his appointment as the Director of Clinical Research for the Division of Lymphoma at Dana-Farber!
ASH 2019 (Orlando, Florida)
ASH 2018 (San Diego, California)
Watch Dr.Davids' interview at the WEEI NESN Jimmy Fund Radio-Telethon here!
- Huffington Post: Scientists Raising Their Own Funds For Cancer Research
- Boston Magazine: For This Dana-Farber Doctor, the PMC Is More Than a Bike Ride
- Boston Business Journal: FDA approves 'game changing' leukemia drug developed at Dana-Farber
- DFCI Paths of Progress: Breakthrough Therapy: New Drug Causes Cancer Cells to Self-Destruct
- CBS Boston: Cancer Doctor, Pan-Mass Challenge Rider Sees Fundraising Results Firsthand